Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Braymere Photo Challenge

 One of my favorite blogs is having a Winter Photo Challenge and I wanted to enter/procrastinate on my first day back at work making saddles.

This was certainly a challenge, with most of my horses and tack and props still in storage. But it was fun, and hopefully somewhat entertaining!

1. Vintage

Flik, my first ever custom, on the FAS mold, and the First Avenger
2. Nekkid

The emperor has no clothes but who will tell him otherwise?

3. Scale Issues


It's always the morning before the big show that you realize there's a problem.
4. I see spots
Was Liberty always that spotty?
5. Unbridled Passion
Lola and Firefly re-enact The Black Stallion
6. Rare Breed
The Rare "A Dog Used Me As A Chew Toy So I Got Etched All Over Spotted Metallic Warmblood"
7. Portrait

Portrait model of Moondreamer, the horse that taught me to ride
8. Conga
My Silver conga
9. The Great Outdoors
Trail ride!

10. Best in Show

I immediately thought of Sean and Rocky...

Thanks for having the photo challenge and good luck to all who entered!

6 comments:

  1. Great entries! Thank you so much!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for having the challenge!

      Delete
  2. HAHA! I had to laugh at the little joke in the silver conga. These are totally great! I think I'm going to loose now. Love it. Is it all right if I put your blog on my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! I'm so glad you enjoyed my pictures! :D Yeah, my Fighting Stallion is silly, but he tries so hard to fit in!

      Delete