Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Colorful Bosals


I really had intended to get more stuff done this week, but we had a snowstorm and I got slightly distracted playing outside. Also shuffling through snow up and down the hill every day for chores is kinda time consuming and exhausting! But I did enough things to completely cover my desk in various projects...


So much going on here. Most of it has nothing to do with tack...
But I finally settled down and decided to make a few of the colorful bosals that were so much fun a few months ago. I had sort of forgotten the best way to tie them, so they didn't turn out as nice...but at least I made them Traditional scale this time! I got five of them started.










I know that most real-life bosals aren't so brightly colored, but I did see some for sale somewhere that were, and it stuck with me. I suppose I'd need to find a reference if I were to live show them, but I don't intend to do so. I just think they're fun!

2 comments: