Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bosal Progress



    The colorful bosals are nearing completion.



    I just need to add reins, browbands, and possibly decorations. I will probably keep most of them, since my first set accidentally turned out in mostly Classic scale and I need Traditional-sized tack. There may be a few for sale later, though. I really, really need to go through my tack pile!
   
    I have decided to sell a few of my cross-stitch pads. They are lined in soft fabric. They're a little thick, but I've curved them so that they fit better under saddles. I can't vouch for live show-ability as I don't show (and I'm just learning to make these), but I definitely think they photograph well. The saddle isn't finished yet, and is not for sale.


#1: $30

#2: $25


#3: $35


                   If you're interested in any of these pads, or in commissioning me for one in your dream color, just message me here or at my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment